The Healing Properties of Infrared Technology

The Healing Properties of Infrared Technology

Did you know that manufacturers claim that 20% of the heat that comes from an infrared sauna goes to the air and the other 80% directly heats your body? Infrared saunas can also be set at lower temperatures (around 120˚F to 140˚F) in comparison to regular saunas (between 150˚F to 180˚F). Infrared technology has many health benefits because the heat is absorbed by your skin to the point where it can reach cells in your body. Keep reading and we will walk you through how an infrared sauna can improve your life.

Infrared Technology Benefits

Infrared technology can help heal parts of your body through the powers of detox, pain relief, improved circulation, purifying your skin, weight loss, lowering blood pressure, and more.

There is a study that showed that people who have chronic fatigue benefited from using an infrared sauna. Another study showed that it helped with muscle soreness and healing the body after doing strength training.

Lastly, there have been several studies that show infrared saunas can help reduce blood pressure, which is very important for people that struggle with high blood pressure as this is a serious health condition.

We have exposed too many toxins every day and the most important organs and pathways that help us detox are our liver, kidneys, lungs, stomach, lymphatic system, and skin. However, these can become overloaded and toxicity can affect our body.

Sweating is one of the best ways to get rid of toxins, and most people don’t sweat enough. This is where infrared saunas come into play and can help us detox.

It takes 45 minutes in an infrared sauna to reach the full health benefits it can provide. That is a quick session if you are receiving the health benefits you need.

Why Should I Get An Infrared Sauna?

After going through examples of the health benefits that infrared technology can provide, we are going to walk through some of the top reasons people buy the infrared sauna.

  1. Detox your body
  2. Has anti-aging effects and helps with skin healing
  3. Reduces muscle soreness, pain, and inflammation
  4. Helps with sleep and producing melatonin
  5. Decreases cellulite
  6. Improves circulation
  7. Restores endorphins or happy hormones
  8. Decreases stress hormones, such as cortisol and promote relaxation
  9. Helps improve cardiovascular help by decreasing your blood pressure
  10. Boosts immunity

This is only a shortlist of the great benefits of how an infrared sauna can help heal your body. You should consult a health professional to make sure that this is the right decision for you and your body.

People can choose a heat and light program that best fits your health goals and you can consult a doctor to do this. You can use an infrared sauna daily.

You can also use this guide. It will help walk you through the steps to buying your first infrared sauna.

Find Your Heat and Light Program

Now that you know all of the benefits of infrared technology, you can talk to your doctor and see if this is the best route to improve your health.

You can find your health goals and look into the right infrared sauna for you.

Start doing your research or keep reading about the latest in home improvements here.

Home Solar Batteries: Calculate the Charge Time
Previous Post Home Solar Batteries: Calculate the Charge Time
How Much Does a Pool Cost to Install?
Next Post How Much Does a Pool Cost to Install?